Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Anti Procrastination

I have had an unusually productive week so far. Steve and I ordered some soil, and made a new bed in our backyard, as well as filled in some low spots around the house. It's amazing how the ground around here just seems to sink, especially since they stripped it of anything resembling topsoil before planting grass. I have completed half of the mulching as well, and I have completed surrounding the beds in front with boulders of various shapes and sizes.



As if that weren't enough, I am making some progress on my curtains...finally! I am one seam away from being able to hang a curtain from the rod. (It is a double rod curtain, but I will be trying it out before I sew the bottom.) This must be what people who don't procrastinate feel like all the time!

No comments: