Sunday, December 7, 2008

O, Christmas Tree!


The blasted Christmas tree is up...mostly. I have never wrestled with something so much in my life. (I guess I should consider myself quite lucky.) My mom said that I need to find some more Christmas cheer, but I assured her I have plenty of cheer. It's just not directed at the tree.

We decided not to use our special ornaments again this year, after Danny tried to climb said tree yesterday. I have plenty to cover the front and the side that is most visible, so that will just have to do. Most likely, people will not notice much of the tree once they get past the blue rug (from Lola) and the spots on the rug (from coffee). We are so blessed!

Speaking of blessings, Sarah is becoming quite the singer. She goes around the house all day singing her choir songs, as well as mine. In fact, last week at practice, she sat with us in the alto section. I looked over next to me, and that girl was singing every note right alond with us. It's so neat to see your kids develop interests like this, especially when they are shared interests.

No comments: