Friday, December 26, 2008

Dear Jesus, I would like some more presents...











Yes, this is what Danny said for his prayer tonight. Apparently he feels shorted. Sarah prayed that we might consider those who have less stuff than us. She followed that up with "Please help us to get more and more stuff, and help us to give them some of the not good stuff." I am just overflowing with pride. Really...you just can't tell.

At any rate, our Christmas was lovely, even though I did have strep and feel kind of punk the whole time. Everyone made it, the food was good, presents were incredible, and no one fought. (If they did fight I wasn't paying attention!)
Sarah's favorite present is a Wall-e shirt from Grandma and Poppa, while Danny's is the chocolate lab Webkinz that he named Sparkly, just as promised. My parents also bought us a Wii...our foray into video games that we've always sworn we would never get. It's so cool!

No comments: