Monday, November 24, 2008

Random Thoughts

What a month it's been. We have had a great time with the kids, doing all of the fall things we love. I have been reading about homeschooling and trying to decide what's best for us. Some really tough times and tough decisions ahead, I think. That said, we are blessed to have a nice house, good neighbors, and a family that has stayed together. Steve is being told to travel even more, which will certainly stress our relationship, but there's really no other option. At times like these, I have to trust that everything is working just the way it should, and I try to look for the lessons in all of it. That's about all I can do, is try.

I have some pictures and movies, all of which I intent to post, but who knows. I've gotten awfully lazy with this blog since finding Facebook!!!

No comments: