Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First (Real) Snow

Today is the first real snow of the year here in Dublin. We've had a dusting prior to this, but we currently have 3-4 inches on the ground right now. The kids had a blast playing this morning, but we only lasted about 30 minutes. By then, each kid's boots had fallen off at least twice, and they were getting cranky due to wet feet. We came in for hot chocolate, and Sarah just completely broke down crying. The tragedies in the life of a 5 year old in middle class America. It's just not fair!

I am happily making lists for all of my Christmas parties, gifts, cleaning, you name it....there's a list. Somewhere. You see, my problem (one of them) is that I'm great at making an all inclusive list, and then I set it down and it grows legs. I usually find them in January. Here's to hoping that I develop an organizational method for this!

No comments: